WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


Burn Off Your Flabby Belly - Discover How to Flatten Your Tummy



How many times have you climbed out of bed, looked in the mirror, then turned sideways and just let out a big sigh? You try to suck it in but it doesn't work. I bet you did just that this morning? Maybe it has been growing steadily for a while now and the holidays have just made it worse. Well it's time to burn off that belly fat and flatten your stomach. I was doing the exact same thing just a few months ago. I had a bad injury through sport and I was laid up for a while doing nothing. I was gaining weight steadily and becoming more and more unfit. My toned stomach had gone and a layer of fat had moved in and taken root. Once I got healthy enough to start playing again I figured it would be gone in a month....boy was I wrong.

You see I'm gaining on 30 now and no spring chicken anymore, and my body doesn't burn the fat off as easily as it used to, having been pregnant twice doesn't do your tummy muscles any favours either. So I decided to do something about it and get rid of my flabby stomach. I hit the gym hard, doing crunch after crunch and training like a lunatic trying to burn of that belly fat....Nothing. Don't get me wrong, I got fit and felt better than I had in a long time. But that layer of fat just wouldn't budge! I was starting to get depressed and paranoid about it. I dreaded going swimming with my two boys, or going to the beach. I wouldn't wear clothes that were tight around my tummy when i went out, which I used to do all the time with pride. So I started to search for a solution online. I was determined to get rid of my flabby stomach.

Once I had discovered some products that showed me how to burn off belly fat with ease, I realised I was going about things all wrong. You see I've always played some sort of sport an been active. So I've never had a problem with my body and, therefore, never had to burn off a flabby tummy. So i just figured that going to the gym would sort it. Well now I've discovered it's actually easier than that.

It's all about diet and moderation. I learned to change the food i ate, get more fruit and fresh vegetables. Cook things differently and cut out the sneaky snacks. None of this was a problem to me before because i was so active. But I learned that once your body gets past a certain stage, it will never go back to how it used to be if you carry on like you always did. I learned never to eat certain types of food after 6pm, because your body goes into rest mode as you sleep and doesn't digest food in the same way.

Once I discovered how to treat my body the right way I found that 30 minutes of training at home was all it took to get my toned stomach back. 20 minutes of steady exercise plus 10 minutes of crunches and leg raises, 4 times a week are all i need to do. I am now back on the beach and out in my tight clothes with my head held high, and you can be too. Discover how to flatten your tummy like I did, get rid of that belly flab, tone up your stomach and get your confidence and self esteem back.


Whether you've had your flabby tummy for a while or you have just enjoyed the holidays a little too much, you are still determined to lose belly fat and create a nice toned stomach. You have seen all the "get thin quick" adverts and claims of losing tens of pounds a week, now discover how to do it right and do it forever. Visit http://therightplace.weebly.com/easy-ways-to-flatten-your-tummy.html and learn all the proven ways to lose that flabby stomach and keep your flatter tummy forever.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Samantha_A._Mahon