WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


Treadmill or Elliptical for Belly Fat Burning - Which Is Better?



If you're thinking about doing cardio at the gym to burn belly fat you may be wondering which machine to do it with. The two likeliest candidates are the elliptical and the treadmill. Both of these are popular machines, but which one is better for burning belly fat? This is what I'll try to answer in this article.

First of all, you should know that neither of these machines burn belly fat primarily or specifically. You burn calories when you workout with either of these machines. This calorie burning translates to a reduction of fat in your body. This is a general fat burning. You will lose fat from your belly but not just from it.

Second, a lot depends on how you use the machines. You can do a low intensity workout on the treadmill and a more intense one on the elliptical. This will naturally make one workout more effective than the other.

Third, the question of whether the treadmill is better than the elliptical is a question on which experts differ. Some say that there is no major difference in calorie burning between these machines. Other say that the treadmill is much more effective than the elliptical.

I belong to the second group and I base this on my own experience. Doing a high intensity workout on a treadmill is very easy. You can set a high speed on the machine which will push your body to extremes and burn a lot of body and belly fat. On the elliptical, I find that I can do a full hour at the top resistance level without too much effort. Naturally, this depends on your current fitness level but I believe that the treadmill is the more effective machine for fat burning.

Be that as it may, there is one way in which you can use both of these machines to burn a lot of body and belly fat.

I often like to do a two-part cardio workout: the first part is made up of an intensive run on the treadmill. This really pushes my body, gets my heart rate up, and helps me to burn a lot of calories.

The second part can be done on the elliptical at a lower intensity. During the second part I'm usually more tired and I use the elliptical as a way to simply do a longer workout and burn extra calories. Even though the use of the elliptical doesn't challenge me a whole lot, it's still keeping me active.

Try this kind of workout. It is time consuming but effective.


For more cardio fat burning tips click here: Best Cardio For Belly Fat
For more tips and tricks to lose belly fat visit http://BurnMyBellyFat.com
John Davenport lost over 30 pounds in his twenties after being overweight most of his life. He now runs a weight loss forum and publishes a diet and fitness newsletter.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Davenport