WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


Problem - Lose Weight Quickly -Solution - Fat Loss 4 Idiots



They called me Flabio, I was fat, really fat. Actually, that nickname was kind of funny but after a while it got to me. I heard about Fat Loss 4 Idiots and how all these people lost all that weight but I mostly ignored all the success stories thinking it was just another fad. That was a year ago and Fat Loss 4 Idiots is still the leading weight loss program.

Before I lost all my weight I was actually gaining more weight. A doctor friend of mine had this special measuring tape that showed you if you were at risk of a heart attack based on your belly fat measurement. It turned out I was at risk of a heart attack, I was over the 40 inch baseline...way over. I needed to lose weight and fast, so I looked up some diet plans to try out.

The first was the "3 Day Diet"; this diet was supposed to cleanse your system, lose weight fast and stop your metabolism from slowing down. It consisted of less than 1000 calories a day. It was way too strict and I was so hungry during the 3 days that when I was off the diet I binged and overate. I didn't lose weight at all and Flabio lived on.

Next I tried the cabbage soup diet, big mistake; it consisted of cabbage soup every day with fruits and vegetables on the side. I did lose weight, it turns out it was only water weight, mostly fluids, it wasn't fat. The weight came right back when I went off the diet.

Jenny Craig, I gave in to buying pre-packaged foods fit for campers and astronauts on the space shuttle. You could basically eat a lot of different types of food, but you had to portion correctly and that was what the prepackaged food was for, and it got a little expensive. After I went off the pre-packaged menu it was too hard to go back to normal eating with portion control. Basically it was too much work for too little results.

I tried a few other fad diets but they all led to the same result, wasted effort. A friend of mine I hadn't seen in a long time reminded me of the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program that I had dismissed and forgotten about a while back. She had lost a bunch of weight, I mean she looked great! Apparently she still uses the fat loss 4 idiots plan to this day. So I went ahead and started the meal plan myself. First thing I noticed is the really easy interface and easy navigation between the diet menu generator and the weight loss program and tips.

You get multiple menu plans designed to shift your calories in order to increase your metabolism but the diet generation software is where it creates the amazing 11 day quick weight loss menu plan. You get to pick from a menu of NORMAL foods, vegetables, fruits nuts, meet, seafood, beans, oat meal...real food. You get to eat 4 times per day YAY!! I did lose weight and continue to lose weight. They give you a lot of great tips that will ensure your success such as: "You should eat until you feel 'satisfied' but never 'stuff yourself full'.

This rule will make or break your dieting success so we want to offer you a simple 'guideline' " I also combined the fat loss 4 idiots menu with a well designed exercise plan. That was the key, to my massive fat loss results. I lost a ton of weight. Bottom line, a healthy meal plan like fat loss 4 idiots combined with a well designed exercise plan will melt the fat off and you will lose weight quickly.


Problem: lose weight fast. Solution: Fat Loss 4 Idiots secrets [http://www.fatloss4idiotssecrets.com] Many of my clients found this diet generator so effective that they lost twice as much weight as they originally hoped to with JUST the fat loss 4 idiots meal plan and online diet generator. Here's [http://www.fatloss4idiotssecrets.com] how to strip away fat in days and stay fit for life.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Nate_H